August 1, 2017
An outdoor kitchen will be the most social place in your home – where you can cook while entertaining your guests. That’s reason number one, and for many, it is reason enough, but if you still need some convincing, there are 6 more great reasons why homeowners should invest in outdoor kitchens, complete with barbecue grills…
Our list of justifications for outdoor kitchens
- Parties, barbecues, get-togethers, summer fun and Sundays with family and friends…
- You can grill food without stinking up the house. It might not be cheaper than a ventilation fan, but it’s certainly a more fun way to keep your home free of food smells.
- You will be adding greatly to the value of your home.
- It is very convenient. You can do the food prep and grill outside instead of taking it out platter-by-platter. You also have space to tuck everything away, leaving your outdoor table free of clutter.
- You will have storage space for the utensils, cookware, glassware, non-perishable foods and condiments you use for outdoor gatherings and barbecues.
- It is great for family cohesion: no more mom slaving away alone in the kitchen while dad flips burgers and drinks beer with the guests. An outdoor kitchen with a grill and food preparation space is synonymous with memories in the making: family time, laughter, and sharing.
- You know you want an outdoor kitchen! You wouldn’t be reading this if you didn’t. That’s another perfectly good reason! And there are so many great designs for custom outdoor kitchens. How can you resist?
With over 30 years’ experience in custom outdoor kitchen design and creation, we at Schrapper’s can help you choose the perfect outdoor kitchen and entertainment area for you home. Contact our team for more information.