January 11, 2018
If you are looking for a new kitchen cabinet design to start the new year off with, selecting a kitchen cabinet supplier might seem like a challenging task. In Florida, it seems nearly every home features a modern, ergonomically designed kitchen that’s worthy of envy. If you wish to enhance your kitchen space while adding to the aesthetics and value of your home, you will need to choose your kitchen cabinet supplier and designer with care.
Kitchen cabinetry is somewhat of an art. No kitchen cabinet design can be envisioned and brought to life by anyone other than a skilled carpenter with extensive experience in the field of kitchen cabinet design. Chatting with the various suppliers about their kitchen remodeling ideas is one thing, knowing whether they can carry out your kitchen remodel ideas according to your specifications with precision and accuracy is quite another.
Tips for Choosing the Right Kitchen Cabinet Designer & Supplier
While the choice may seem tough, it will be made a great deal easier with the following tips and advice:
- Always view the kitchen cabinet suppliers’ galleries of past works and read as many of their testimonials as you can. With this information you should be able to tell if the supplier has the skills and follow through to bring your dream kitchen to life.
- Your time should be important to your chosen kitchen cabinets supplier. Appointments should be promptly attended, and you should be assured of no interruptions or distractions during that time. How else will your true vision be realized or established?
- Choose a kitchen cabinetry company that only employs designers who are accredited and trained in kitchen cabinet design. To design kitchen cabinets with accuracy and precision is something that takes prior training, qualification, and of course, skill.
- Experience counts for everything. It stands to reason that a kitchen cabinet design company that has been in the industry for 30 years, is there for good reason.
- Insist on spec sheets for every product and material that will be used in your kitchen remodel. Knowing the quality of what you are getting and paying for is not only empowering, but you can also compare this with other suppliers to see if you are truly getting what you are paying for.
- Ask for warranty information. If the kitchen cabinet supplier cannot offer you a lifetime warranty on the cabinetry that they install in your home, they are not the supplier to be doing business with.
If you are looking for a kitchen cabinet supplier in the Florida area, you’ve come to the right place. With a team of skilled and experienced designers and installers as well as a range of kitchen cabinet options to share with you, we believe that Schrapper’s Fine Cabinetry and Design, Incorporated is the best supplier for all your kitchen cabinet needs. Contact us via email or telephone for more assistance today.