Palm Beach Kitchen Cabinets
Home to fabulous beach resorts, magnificent mansions, and historic landmarks – Palm Beach is a popular tourist destination. The views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway, and Lake Worth Lagoon are breath-taking. Top restaurants such as Buccan and Cafe Boulud, Chez L’ Epicier and The Seafood Bar entice and delight. And yet, there comes a time when all you want to do is enjoy some quiet time in your own home. Is there a better way to enjoy your oasis of peace than with a home-cooked meal? Yes! It is even better if you have finely crafted kitchen cabinets in your kitchen.
Choosing your kitchen cabinets
There is an almost overwhelming variety from which to choose when selecting your perfect kitchen cabinetry. Bear in mind that, as your kitchen’s most predominant element, you would be wise to select an adaptable design and a quality product that will withstand the test of time.
Check the quality of your chosen kitchen cabinets by studying the drawers:
- How is the joinery done? Dovetail joints indicate first-rate construction.
- How do you rate the standard of the inner surfaces?
- How well do the pieces fit together?
- How well does it glide in its tracks? Are high-quality ball-bearing extensions used? How far does the drawer extend?
Next, inspect a cabinet door:
- Whether it be face frame or frameless (“European-style”), does it fit properly?
- How smooth is its action?
- How do you rate the workmanship of any edging around the perimeter?
- How far will the door swing open?
From hinges and handles to pulls and knobs, each piece of kitchen cabinet hardware plays an important role in the construction and scheme of the final product. So finally, consider the cabinetry hardware:
- Are the hinges adjustable and hidden?
- Is the hardware carefully crafted?
- Does the kitchen hardware complement the style of your kitchen’s design?